My Academic Background & Professional Credentials that qualify me to take on this mission and be your trusted "must go to" advisor .
- St. Mary’s University - B. Comm
- Dalhousie University – Schulich School of Law – LLB
- University of Toronto – D. PIR. (Diploma in Personnel, Industrial Relations)
- Syracuse University – M.S.Sc. (International Relations), Maxwell School of Public Affairs
- Brock University – M.A. in (Judicial Administration)
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators – F.C.I.S. (Fellow of Chartered Institute of Secretaries) Sr. International Designation, Corporate Executive Level
College Professor & U.K. University Consultancy
- Law Professor – Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology – Canada’s largest college
- Thought Leader & program development coordinator for innovative graduate post diploma “new economy” programs to provide B.A. graduates in need of skills based professional career training with applied education and certification.
- Program developer and co-ordinator for integrated four year certificate/B.A. programs -two year skills based college /two years university education
- Program developer of architecture and operational framework for inaugural "applied" baccalaureate (B.A.) college degree program in the Ontario post-secondary education system..
- Consultancy and liaison between U.K. internationally ranked universities and Federation of Law Societies of Canada (F.L.S.C) for the accreditation of abroad professional LL.B. and Canadian J.D. law degrees.
My Successful services consultancy Career that’s provided me with the experience and expertise to mentor and counsel you on identifying and igniting your passion to live life to the fullest in an active retirement mode in active community living.
- In house counsel with a major bank.
- Launch of a successful professional career as a law professor
- Professional programs development team facilitator and advisor to the Office of the President in Canada’ largest college.
- Adding value to my career as a law professor by obtaining a credential to qualify as an expert on professional careers in the emergent “new economy”
- Editing a national industry newsletter on contemporary human resources issues.
- Publication of a six -volume human resource management series” The John G. Kelly Human Resources Management Series”
- Publication of the “New General Counsel” guide.
- Obtaining a masters degree (M.Sc.) in international relations from a top tier U.S. post graduate program.
- Consulting as the “Thought Leader” and “Professional Services Strategist” in the North American corporate law department legal division for Price Waterhouse Coopers (PWC) New York
- Chair of the RCMP Forensic Laboratory Services Board
- Lead advocate before the Ontario legislative committee for reform of abroad law degree accreditation to conform with the Fair Access to Regulated Professions Act (FARPA).
- Mentoring and counselling internationally accredited professionals who immigrated to Canada on how to attain domestic accreditation, "ignite their passion" and chart personalized pathways for Canadian careers.
- International recruitment consultant to globally ranked UK universities.
- Creation of “Canada Law from Abroad” (www.canadalawfromabroad.com) as an international education bridge for Canadians to attend globally ranked UK top tier UK universities and mentoring and counselling more than 1,000 aspiring professionals on abroad legal and professional education.
- Co-chair of the historic St. Lawrence Market in Toronto
- Participant in active community living advisory project in Toronto
- Board member of leading Canadian 55+ active community in Guelph
Reader Friendly Informative Thought Leaders Professional Guides & Texts
Canadian Limited national monthly newsletter on topical issues for HR professionals.
1998 Text: The New General Counsel - Value Added Services Provider to The Corporation. Emond-Montgomery Publications.
1997 Text: Hire Learning, Recruitment Management Guide. CCH Canadian Limited.
1994 Text: Pay Equity Management (2nd ed.). CCH.
1993 Text: Human Resource Management and Government Sponsored Benefits. CCH.
1992 Manuscript: UI The Canadian Unemployment Insurance Experience: 1940-1990: An Historical Perspective.
1989 Text: Human Resource Management and the Charter. CCH.
1988 Text: Pay Equity Management. CCH.
1987 Text: Human Resource Management and Government Regulation. CCH.
1986 Text: Canadian Recruitment Management Handbook. CCH.
1985 Text: Equal Opportunity Management. CCH.
1984 Text: Human Resource Management and the Human Rights Process. CCH